Hye guys/gals | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hye guys/gals

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer Sport 2 dr.
Hey i just threw down on a 1995 Ford Explorer sport 2 dr i oned one ford before this i drove a 1997 chevy zr2 and well i am like very sad i have to get rid of it because alot of memories where in it if u get me well it sucks on gas and well snow/mud umm well i have so many goodies on my zr2 i put alot of blood and money into and it sucks so bad cuz it was alot of transmission stuff and its junk those zr2's so i gonan try a ford again i liked jeeps alot but there too expensive since i am in college.....i am gonna be a welding engineer so i fabrictae alot of my one stuff umm i have alot of questions like lot here they are and don't get mad if i ask the faq's here they

1. what are the wheel rim tire combo....like i going big like lift so i want to know where i can get one
2. anyone seen pimp my ride on mtv what kinda rims are on that explorer
3. what are some good sites for after market parts
4. Pros and cons of explorers

here is my explorer like what it has

well its a 2 dr which i never seen it was owned by a old lady and well she put 11,000 miles on it in the last 4 years lol and it only has 80,000 miles and i bought it for 4500 so its a deal i just need ot not to look like everyone elses i know u explorer people have pimped out ride and i not like into the 20's i liek the mudders but with street and perfromance in mind and well i want a girl getter not a grocery getter! any suggestions and nice metting u
gavin

Welcome to the site, good site for aftermarket is explorerexpress.com, 4wheelparts.com, summit, etc, etc, pros, i thought mine was a walk in the park to get the lift and tires I have now, cons tranny's suck ;)

Back