1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

I couldnt beleive what I saw!

Discussion in 'All Other Makes and Models' started by mechanic021, December 15, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. mechanic021

mechanic021 Active Member

I was out on a test drive at work when I pulled up next to a expedition and couldnt believe what I saw! Almost the entire drivers side rear quarter panel was covered in rust ! There was no obvious body damage that could have caused it either unless it was a shoddy repair. I was just suprised such a new truck could be rusting! I do live in indiana so im in the rust belt. Could have something to do with it I guess.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. TSTONE

TSTONE Giddy up! Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Oakland County, MI
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 Mountaineer
      probably an after market replacement panel that someone forgot to seal/prime prior to painting