• Register Today It's free!

I Gave Up

sid&geno

Reaction score
City, State
pittsburgh
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited 4wd
Sick of waiting for my Dec.order to show up. Been waiting since my build on 2/22. Agreed to take a look at a Platinum white with Pecan interior 301a package with tow and moon extra. Once my wife saw it we were done waiting. Little different and more $ than our order(Red Candy 202a with tow, moon and nav.-Black leather), but whatever it takes to keep them happy right?? I absolutely love the Pecan interior...Getting undercoated tomorrow, picking it up on Thurs. Exciting...

Still bummed about the B.S. trying to get an order delivered to a customer with cash in hand.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you check to see if this was an earlier or later build truck ? My dealer found the same EX as I have on order, colors and all at a dealer 15 minutes away last week when I went to see him , only issue is that it was an early Feb build ,that was just delevered to this other dealer. Knowing that there are a bunch of issues with earlier builds espessially in Feb for some reason I took a pass and am waiting for my 4/11 build to arrive.

Congrats! Platinum looks great.

Rustproofing? Are you nuts? Save your money.

These new cars dont need under coating its a waste of money save it !!!

Believe it or not, this is a March build!! Thats why I was willing to go for it. I had A Feb build on order.

Rustproofing is a MUST here in Pittsburgh. Ask me how I know, I make a living under cars. Own a shop, vehicles rust out as much and easily today as they did 20 years ago. Things are different in other parts of the country, but here roads are constantly covered in salt. Very destructive...

sorry, rustproofing. lets split hairs.

ARE two separate things not IS

I have finally been convinced by my friends and family that I will never keep a car long enough for rust proofing to be a benefit for me!

I always say "I'm going to keep this one" but sure enough, now I have an X on order. Go figure... Just my way of keeping good American workers working!

I change cars every 3 years. Dont want to have to pay for maintanance. I sign a 4 year lease , and the dealer that I always work with takes it back from me after 3. It generally costs me about $1,000. And if that is what it costs to drive new, it is cheaper than going out for dinner a few times with my wife and daughter. That is maintanance.

Congrats on the new Ex!

congratulations youll love the white!

Back