Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

I hate asking for help...

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by blueka, September 13, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. blueka

blueka Elite Pickler Elite Explorer

City, State:
      UK
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 UK XL & 99 Sport V8
      Hey ladies and gents,

I'm a proud man and hate asking for help, but it's getting to the point where I feel like I don't have any choice.

Some of you may know that I lived in Canada for a while, and, whilst over there I built pickle (registry below).

When my relationship with my ex broke down, she set about getting me deported. I sold everything I owned (except pickle), so could return to England without being arrested and hopefully return to Canada.

However, life didn't go as planned, and, 3 years later I'm still in the UK. I've spent the last 3 years trying to save up to get pickle here. But, as is the way sometimes, nothing has gone to plan.

So, I'm asking for help. I've set up a gofundme In the hopes that I can get my beloved truck home.

I'm not asking for millions, I need £4000. If each of you could share or donate £1 then I should be able to get her home before she rots away and isn't worth saving

Click here to support Get Pickle to England organised by Simon Longworth

That's the link, if you aren't in a position to donate, I would be equally grateful if you could share the link.

Thanks guys

Si

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. blueka

blueka Elite Pickler Elite Explorer

City, State:
      UK
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 UK XL & 99 Sport V8
      Bump

Si