Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Icom F 121s Install

Discussion in 'Ham Radio - CB - Trail Communications' started by martin_95037, November 3, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. martin_95037

martin_95037 New Member

City, State:
      Morgan Hill, California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2005 Explorer EB 5.4 V8
      Hello

I am seriously considering buying an Icom F121S after multiple problems with my Motorola HT 1000, primary after being unreadable on California Department of Forestry primary channel (I am a volunteer firefighter).

I see there is a recent CB thread. where Exploder22 has his antenna mounted looks like a good place. the other place that I am thinking of mounting it is on the back bumper.

CB Radio Install

I don't want to do a lot of disassembly of the inside of my car or drill any holes in the body. drilling into plastic is fine.

thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.