if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here

i'm not really going anywhere with this, but i would just like to see how many people are interested. If we get a lot of responses then we can show a couple of manufacturers and try to get something done. So if you want altezzas this is your chance! it might not make a difference but at least its a chance to vent:fire: :fire:

on a related note, has anyone ever seen the apc clear tails with the red stripe near the top. i'm still angry about ordering those from one place and having them say they were on back order, waiting, finally cancelling that order calling another place and getting the same story, and then finally going into a well known sport truck shop and having the owner give a shout to apc only to find out that production was stopped. i'm guessing they never existed (i've never seen a pair) and that apc was just testing the market by advertising them. if we get a million responses here and all of the companies want to make them for us, i will not buy the apc's because of that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know. I wonder what they would have gone for if they were brand new?

APC, Pro Car Parts, Altezza people.............HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

wow! $255 for these clears? well hell, if/when I get my altezzas I should sell my clears and get double my money for em, hell I only paid $150 for mine brand new.. and the only trhing wrong with em is a chip in the bottom of my passenger side one.

What! Just a small chip? You'd probably only get $254.99 for them on eBay!!!

heh, well I dunno, they're not going anywhere till I get some replacements. The inside bottom corner where it lines up with the hatch is the chip, I dunno if its car show worthy like that, but its certainly street worthy.. I dont think people even notice it unless I point it out.

CARBON FIBER ALTEZZAS CARBON FIBER ALTEZZAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive got a 1996 5.0L XLT and its black which carbon fiber would look so phat on!

i would love some carbon fiber altzz. that would rock.

any new info on this? any update?

New info

I called them this week,

they said 2 months and it should be ready to sell.....but u never really know because they said 4 at least 6 months ago...................... under $200 they said

thanks for the update. I agree tho.. dont go holding your breath.. I wouldn't trust release dates as far as I could throw em

It's obvious these guys are giving us the run-around. I'm definately not holding my breath for them to come out at all.

when the hell r they gonna be ready the summers almost over

Originally posted by Hartman
It's obvious these guys are giving us the run-around. I'm definately not holding my breath for them to come out at all.

oh well, their loss.. from what I see from the demand they could make a nice profit off the sales. They dont wanna come out with em, its their problem, I have clears on my car that look just fine. I just wanted altezzas for my brake lights to be alittle brigther than my LEDs.. I could easily spend more money and buy some brighter LEDs if they're not gonna bother making anything for an suv THAT HAS OUTSOLD ALL OTHER SUVS IN THE COUNTRY

been looking all over for a pair of clear lights for my 96 X the closest that I have come across is from NOPI they are the carbon ones though

www.nopi.com I didn't see any such thing there. Just normal clears

I really want some altezzas also, carbon or regular, just legal and different than stock. Id buy them if they existed. My dream would be to shave the tailights all together and put supra tail lights in my custom made roll pan, but it took me two year to save up for 18s so thats never gonna happen anytime soon lol. btw this is my first post here.

hey nnnick can u post some pics of ur X? i have been considering 18s on those same tires and lowering my 95 2dr about 2 inches, i want to see what it would look like, please let me know!

Back