I'm new to this forum, From Custom Mustangs to Dora the Explorer. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I'm new to this forum, From Custom Mustangs to Dora the Explorer.

mikecombs66

Reaction score
City, State
Aventura, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Sport
Hi all, I just joined up. :exp:

I'm a 28 year Aircraft Maintenance Technician with a specialization in Avionics systems. Ive been working for American Airlines for the past 24 years. I'm ex Air Force from Homestead AFB :usa:(1085-1989). My passion has always been muscle cars and speed. :thumbsup:

My 4 year old daughter calls the new 2014 Tux black on black FORD EXPLORER SPORT we just bought, "Dora the Explorer". It has stuck and it's cute so that's where we go this from.

I just sold the 96 Mustang GT Convertible I had for the past 14 years and bought a new SUV for the family. I wanted the sport for obvious reasons. I like the power and the handling as well as the comfort. I am the car guy type that enjoys complicating my ride. I like new upgrades and keeping up with technology. Right now I am obsessed with trying to find a way to play videos on the 8 inch nav screen. I have the video in motion in our other car and I really want it here in Dora too. If you can help, let me know. Note the 2014s no longer have the rca inputs... :thumbdwn:

I hope to have interesting conversations with you all here.

Thanks!

Mike in North Miami Beach, Florida 33180

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you find the information you are looking for on our forum and enjoy it as well.

Back