In or Near Philadelphia? | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

In or Near Philadelphia?

Which part of the park, enforcer? As soon as we get off the main highway? (Turnpike, I think)

I didn't want to jinx this before the deal goes through, but what the hey-I returned my Rockford Fos's and won a pair of JL W6's on ebay last night
:bounce:

Hopefully I'll have them, my new neons and some other goodies in by the 6th ;) (With MUCH of Wolf's help, LOL)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

na this is like the last parking lot in the park near the creek....

Originally posted by Spas
Hopefully I'll have them, my new neons and some other goodies in by the 6th ;) (With MUCH of Wolf's help, LOL)

Other Goodies, eh? *ponders* I know I have some extra add-a-leafs laying around here, how about 2" of lift :D

Not Neons!:( Spas, how about giving a fellow Ex your t-case, I know of a good home for one:)

Har har har, Wolf :p ;)

Depending on how this new job goes and if I can ultimately afford it, I may look into buying a wrecked or abused X to lift and transfer my skids and limited slip diff/4x4 parts to so I don't have to be a ride along anymore :D

1 MORE DAY!!!!!

Oh, BTW, I'm taking my X to the Cecil County Dragway tomorrow night to A) meet up with the first modded Explorer I've found in my county (it's about damn time somebody else in this place got a clue! LOL) and B) see how much speed I can wring out of it in the quarter mile, not that anybody cares.....

0-60 in just under an hour huh.... gotta love it!!

0-60 in just under an hour huh.... gotta love it!!

O-60 in just under an hour is still ten minutes more than I'd need to whoop your @$$, slapnuts :D

I would like to see some of you 4x4s go to the track..... Mid to high 20's haha.

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
I would like to see some of you 4x4s go to the track..... Mid to high 20's haha.

September... wait till September and I'll take my truck to the track and race... though I would be putting 31" on my truck for that :p
I think my truck after the swap should be able to hold its own vs some of the street Explorers :D

31's so..... low-Mid 20's? :rolleyes: :D

the last time my truck was at the track was for a truck show and got in trouble for doing a burn out in the burn out box

hehe i ran my truck...... with my 35's ....... :D 18.9

I took mine last summer and did a 16.5, but that was with all terrian wheels, not the wide one's I have now, and I didn't have a cold air intake and the first two times I spun my wheels throughout first gear and the third run I missed second gear. So after I get the 4.10s w/Eaton LS (got 3.27s now) I'll be headin' back to the track to see if I can do better.

race me down the track you may beat me down but at the end when you stop... ill go right over you.... :D

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
na this is like the last parking lot in the park near the creek....

Hey Tom, instead of one of the many parking lots, how 'bout we meet at the Arch??? Easy to find and easy to see from a distance, LOTS of exposure for the Trucks. :D :D

low to mid 20's eh? What would you say about a 95 Ranger XL, 2.3L 5spd, no weight in the bed, no gate, 14" wheels with bald 205s? 16 seconds. Not too bad for an underpowered pick up truck, can't wait to see what the STX can do[:D]

im just going straight down the turnpike to the valley forge exit.... how hard is it going to be to find from there?

hm hm hmmm :D

W6's will be here by next Wednesday, if not sooner :D :D :D

The guy that my Fiance and I met the other night has lifted 93 XLT on 33's and he said that he regularly runs high 17's with his cutom intake. He offered to race me, but I don't want to embarrass him :D

I'm hoping to run a 14.5 - 15 or better, especially since I just saw YET ANOTHER lowered, supercharged Blazer in my county today :mad: that's 4 of them now, and one of me :fire: Wish me luck in the ongoing Chevy vs Ford battle, guys.....

Jeff, where's this arch?? I'm all up for an easy to spot landmark, since I'll probably be half asleep, lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

go stright and you will pass the parking lot later... its on the same road.... i know wich archhe is talking about..... its the road right next to the parking lot.... IAM TALING ABOUT THE BIGGEST PARKING LOT IN THE PARK!!!!(which is where we are meeting i think...) we could site see up that road... its right there

Back