Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Indiglos not working correctly?

Discussion in 'Modified Explorations!!' started by Slick, September 16, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Slick

Slick Active Member

City, State:
      Arizona
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1995 Sport 2wd
      I've had my indiglo gauges in my 95 sport for a while now, but the other night they suddenly turned off, and now it only lights up a very dark green. they are the ones that can change to 6 diff colors, however when i try to change it, they just go black. Anyone know whats up?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Rx4phun

Rx4phun Active Member

City, State:
      USA
      1998 XLT SOHC
      it could be that your ground isnt on so well anymore. Make sure it has some really good contact. and it seems like you still have yours on somewhat but mine are wired to my headlights so when the highbeams go on they go off. If yours are to your parking lights, which it is recommended you dont do, the dimmer might be down.
      gary

4. Slick

Slick Active Member

City, State:
      Arizona
      1995 Sport 2wd
      I wanted to bring this up again because they still arent working. i checked the ground and it seemed to be fine. Is it possible i blew a fuse or something?? they light up slightly but not bright at all then the longer i have them on they get less and less bright