• Register Today It's free!

Installing head Unit

Kkii9

Reaction score
City, State
Walnut, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 XLS
Hi, im new here and im wondering if anyone has instructions or can give me direction to how i can install my own headunit.

I have an 02 explorer and i dont want to pay money to have someone install it. I have installed headunits in other cars before but never done anything in this explorer since its new.

It doesnt have Premium Sound system, just the most basic sound system. Can someone please help?>

Thanks a bunch.

Kevin

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site!

Please don't double post. At first I deleted your post in the General forum because I thought you hadn't seen the audio forum. I deleted your second post in the General forum because it was just an attention getter. If someone wants to help you out and reply to this post, they will. No need to double post. Double posting also tends to confuse readers and the author alike after a while.

I emailed you Kkii9, will send you pics tomorrow on how it's done.:D

sorry Bout the double post, just thought i would get more views that way.

Rscotts1: I havnt got your email yet, im not sure if theres something wrong w/ my email account, ill see by tomorrow morning, but if you could.. could you also forward the emails to my other email XiamKevinX@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch, much appreciated.

Tried to send you the pics Kkii9 but your hotmail acct storage capacity has reached it's limit. It's full!

arg.. its all that junk mail... its blowing up my email account...
... do you know how im supposed to take off the plastic that surrounds the headunit? (ie. ac vents, ac controls, etc)

You can post here or send to my yahoo email, im sure it will go through there....
xiamkevinx@yahoo.com

sorry for bothering you, thanks for the help though. :thumbsup:

kevin

Back