Instructions for the Transaction Feedback Forum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Instructions for the Transaction Feedback Forum

Heath

Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
This forum exists for the sole purpose of you having a place to look for feedback on potential buyers/sellers of things on the board.

Do not post multiple threads about one person. If you are leaving feedback for someone PLEASE check and see if there is a thread for them before you post. Use the person's name on the board as the subject line for your post if you are the first person posting feedback for them. If there is already a thread for the person that you want to leave feedback for please just continue the thread that is already going for them. DO NOT POST MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT ONE PERSON!

I don't mind if this is used as feedback for business that you purchase from as well. Just make sure you follow the same rules as you would for a board member.

Thank you,

Heath

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Something else, if you are not DIRECTLY involved in a transaction (Buyer or Seller) DO NOT POST in their transaction feedback thread. You're post will get deleted. If I have to keep deleting your posts you'll be wasting my time.

And for those of you that think this is a NEW RULE, its not. I just forgot to post it up when it was last discussed by management. So my mistake on that one, but you can see it enforced here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57225 that was on 8-30-02, so its far from new...

I don't catch everyone that dosen't follow this rule, but if I do I rectify it...

Apparently several people are unaware how to use the search function to see if someone already has a thread going here in the transaction feeback forum.

So here it is, hit the search button, use the persons handle as the "search by keyword" NOT as the "search by user name" then, search only in the transaction feedback forum. If it comes up with nothing, then start a new thread, if it does come up with something, then continue with their current thread.

If you see someone breaking these rules, PLEASE e-mail me at heath@explorerforum.com or PM me with a link to the thread so that I can take care of it.

Heath said:
Apparently several people are unaware how to use the search function to see if someone already has a thread going here in the transaction feeback forum.

So here it is, hit the search button, use the persons handle as the "search by keyword" NOT as the "search by user name" then, search only in the transaction feedback forum. If it comes up with nothing, then start a new thread, if it does come up with something, then continue with their current thread.

I just wanted to bring this point up to the top again. I've cleaned up some of the threads so there's just over a page of names. It doesn't take but 20 seconds (30 seconds for a 3rd grade reading level) to scroll down to see all the names. Please search prior to posting.

Do not post irrelevant comments or slander towards other members!

Why not..

Open an ebay store where members can post items for sale.. at least you'd be covered by purchase protection offered there between buyer and seller.

Back