Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Interior Door Panel Trim

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by yabismal13, August 27, 2010.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. yabismal13

yabismal13 New Member

City, State:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    I'm trying to get a hold of two rear interior door panel trims for a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer. I'm not looking for wood trim decals to place over, but looking for the actual piece itself.

I've searched on ebay and a few other auto websites (including epairables) and have been unable to find them. Most people, including the dealership, only sell the entire door panel itself.

The missing door panel trims are really making my Mounty look bad inside :(

I really don't want to buy the entire door panel. Does anyone know where I can get the trim piece only?

I've been looking for months!

Thanks everyone

-Rick

Picture for reference: http://www.edmunds.com/pictures/EVOX/2002/Mercury/2002.mercury.mountaineer.20182625-E.jpg

The aluminum brushed trim panel

Last edited: August 27, 2010
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. yabismal13

yabismal13 New Member

City, State:
    Las Vegas, NV
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    Anyone? I've been to six salvage yards within the past week, and also checked out the erepairables salvage website. Really don't want to replace the entire door panel if I don't have to. I'd even be okay with getting wood trim. Does anyone know where I can get the actual trim pieces, and not just the 3M decals?

Hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you!