Wanted interior door panels

Parts or services wanted

jamesapost

Reaction score
City, State
charleston sc
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 ford explorer 4.0 4X
if any one knows a web site where you can order new or refurbed interior door panels pleas post the addres or link. thank you

do you need the entire panel or just the door pull part? If you need just the pull part, hit ebay, got a set for mine, color matched for 40 bucks shipped. entire door panels, LMC truck is your best friend in that case. Even if you dont end up buying from LMC get one of their catalogs, the part blowouts in there are amazing, and a great reference.

do you need the entire panel or just the door pull part? If you need just the pull part, hit ebay, got a set for mine, color matched for 40 bucks shipped. entire door panels, LMC truck is your best friend in that case. Even if you dont end up buying from LMC get one of their catalogs, the part blowouts in there are amazing, and a great reference.

I can replace just the door pull part??? Fuuuuu....me

yep, link here for a pair on ebay

door handles

32.90 shipped if you need other colors just search for explorer door handle and look to see what there is.

When you replace them, you need to grind down the little plastic numbs that hold the old one in place, I did it with a dremel and a de-buring head.

For the new ones, you may have to melt the plastic down, or if its like mine, it came with little metal retainers that work like a champ.

If you get the metal retainers, best way i found to put them on is to get a deep socket that just fits over the nub, push the retainer down as far as you can with your hand, put the socket on, and tap with a hammer.

Back