• Register Today It's free!

Introduction and price

15MagGreyXLT

Reaction score
City, State
Murrells Inlet S.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer XLT
I posted all this on New member but thought I would also put it on here since this is where I will be creeping around

Last week drove 150 miles to pick up my 15 Mag grey XLT FWD
-202a equipment group
-power liftgate
-Roof rack crossbars
-Dual panel moonroof
-18" wheels
-Charcoal Black leather
-All weather mats(not worth it, gonna order husky)
-Voice Nav
-2nd Row bucket w/ console(love that)

Really happy with it so far my only regret is not getting the factory tow package but I could not find one with all the other options and colors that had one. I will be adding an aftermarket hidden one or the factory kit. I have read all the threads and will only be towing around 2200 lbs. I believe I got a good deal. I was subject to X pricing but the deal I got blew that away. Not sure if it is customary to tell pricing but I will. MSRP$40,100( that is from x pricing site before dealer add on) after all rebates cost with out trade in was $33,600. I sold my Truck prior to purchasing. If I were to lease the price was$34,100 cause of losing a $500 rebate? of course they added S.C. sales tax $300, Doc fee $495 and $77 for something.
My 70 year old Dad was so pleased after riding in it he has a Ruby Red XLT 4wd with all my options plus 4wd and Tow And light stone leather.

Sorry for rambling but just wanted to introduce and say thanks for all the help while I was researching.
Kevin

Hey. I purchased my 2014 Gray XLT back in January which was pretty similar to yours minus the moon roof, mats and 2nd row bucket. I did get the eco-boost model though. I paid $35k even. I could have gotten it a little less but I sold my car the day before and had family visiting from out of town so I needed to buy one that day. Plus there was no rebates when I purchased this.

I had an aftermarket hidden hitch installed, far cheaper than what an oem would be. And I picked up a complete set of weathertech mats for front, rear and trunk. I think you got a good price :)

Back