1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice
^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Steeda04SVT

Steeda04SVT Active Member

City, State:
    Kansas City, MO
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1997 Eddie Bauer Explorer
    Def ready for the new iphone. Hoping to get the 5.5 inch one if it's true they are coming out with it. Any other Apple fans on here waiting for this?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. wifes2011xlt

wifes2011xlt Active Member

City, State:
    IL/WI border
    2015 Limited (wife's)
    Meh. I never got into the phone craze. I used to be a big blackberry guy when they were still good at what they did…business services. Now they are just trying to keep up. I'll give iPhone 6 a try though but only because my iPhone 5 decided that it wanted to take a swim in the neighbors pool…DOH!

4. Steeda04SVT

Steeda04SVT Active Member

City, State:
    Kansas City, MO
    1997 Eddie Bauer Explorer
    Water and cell phones don't usually have any good outcomes at all. I'm an Apple guy so I def like technology but yeah I was a huge blackberry fan back in the day and it was my first smart phone and I will agree it was nice to have then.

5. mattadams

mattadams Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Longmont, CO
    2017 Explorer Sport
    I am waiting to see how Apple Pay develops... that will be one hting that definitely convinces me to go up to the apple 6... and quite possibly the apple watch, once that comes around...

6. Fpo

Fpo Active Member

City, State:
    Chicago
    2013 Explorer Sport
    I have the 6+ and picked up my wifes 5s could barley use it... funny how fast you get used to stuff.