• Register Today It's free!

Is there a how-to on.........

lowridersebring

Reaction score
City, State
Syracuse,NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
I've tried seaching the boards but cant find anything. I bought a new grille guard and the directions I have aren't very good. Does anyone have a how-to on this? or some good pics of how the brackets are installed? I've got the main large brackets figured out but theres a 2nd set of smaller ones I cant figure how the go, I've tried to match the drawing on the directions that came with it but thats no help :confused:

Thanks for any help.........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What kind, a brush gaurd or just lil front push bar gaurd?

It's a Hunter 3 piece grille/brush guard....

lowridersebring said:
3 piece grille/brush guard....

Ouch, mine was a one piece so I probably can't be much help, mine just had to be bolted up too the bumper brackets with the brackets they provided and wha lah. Are you having trouble mounting it to the bumper or with actually putting the brush gaurd together?

Mine comes with 2 large brackets that mount to the outside of the frame(almost in the shape of an L) and 2 much smaller brackets that are suppose to mount on the inner area of the frame. But i cant tell if the smaller brackets mount to the bumper, frame or grille guard. If the pic doesnt show, its on http://www.hunter4x4.com/brush.html

Heres a pic of the guard but no brackets......

aa_ggbk.jpg

Well I just had one set of large brackets almost in the shape of an l and those mounted to the bumper brackets at the end of the two frame rails, sry couldn't be much help, Gd Lck, mabey post some pics if you can that might make it easier :confused:

Back