Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

IS there a TRUE bolt on exhaust for a 98 5.0

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by WannaXP8, September 30, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. WannaXP8

WannaXP8 Active Member

City, State:
      St. Louis MO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1998 Explorer
      I have a 98 explorer, and I went to get a estimate on some custom exhaust, and I was like I could just like to have it bolt on at the flange, so if I do need to take it back to the dealer for exhaust problem (you guys know the problem with the header flange leak on the v8s.) They cant be like oh you have different exhaust warrenty is voided..But back to my problem, there is only one flang on the exhaust pipe, but there is two pipes going into the muffler, so HOW in the world is there a true bolt on, you have to cut the one pipe without the flange to get it off right?? ANY help with you guys with custom exhaust on a V8 help me please..

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.