IT JUST SITS THERE!!!!!

EliteConcept

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Civic LX
well for the past 3 months i drive by this house everyday, and everyday there sits a black 95-97 explorer sport, the front fender is a bit jacked up but other wise it loooks like its in great shape......

anyways i've been wanting some 95-97 rims for the longest time and bam here they are taunting me everyday while i drive past.....there is no license plate on the truck...so it oblivously isnt' being driven and its sittin in the middle of 2 houses.

I want to go ask the people if i can buy the rims off them and replace the rims with the rims off my truck so if they want to sell it they can.....I just think the people will think i'm some kinda freak knockin on their door to ask that...

anyways i just had to vent my frustration of being teased everyday by this X, man i really should just go ask them......

just go ask.... all they can do is say you are a weirdo and to go away... if they say yes, you get new wheels..... if i ever have someone knock on my door and say they want my rims, i may have to chase them away with a baseball bat ;)
not that anybody in a normal state of mind would want my truck ;) it also sits in front of my house with a carcover on it... but it has current reg on it.....

i got 95 wheels...when i get m new wheels sooni might be selling old ones if interested

So what are you waiting for ?

Back