Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

IT JUST SITS THERE!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by EliteConcept, October 10, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. EliteConcept

EliteConcept Well-Known Member

City, State:
      LaPorte, Indiana
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      04 Civic LX
      well for the past 3 months i drive by this house everyday, and everyday there sits a black 95-97 explorer sport, the front fender is a bit jacked up but other wise it loooks like its in great shape......

anyways i've been wanting some 95-97 rims for the longest time and bam here they are taunting me everyday while i drive past.....there is no license plate on the truck...so it oblivously isnt' being driven and its sittin in the middle of 2 houses.

I want to go ask the people if i can buy the rims off them and replace the rims with the rims off my truck so if they want to sell it they can.....I just think the people will think i'm some kinda freak knockin on their door to ask that...

anyways i just had to vent my frustration of being teased everyday by this X, man i really should just go ask them......

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. jimbo74

jimbo74 Elite Exploder Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Nor*Cal
      2001, F150, XLT 4x4
      just go ask.... all they can do is say you are a weirdo and to go away... if they say yes, you get new wheels..... if i ever have someone knock on my door and say they want my rims, i may have to chase them away with a baseball bat ;)
      not that anybody in a normal state of mind would want my truck ;) it also sits in front of my house with a carcover on it... but it has current reg on it.....

4. Ex95XLT

Ex95XLT Rollin on Dubs

City, State:
      Vineland
      98 EB
      i got 95 wheels...when i get m new wheels sooni might be selling old ones if interested

5. MONMIX

MONMIX I fix dents Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Millersville , Maryland
      2000 Explorer Sport
      So what are you waiting for ?