January 2018 EF Lottery | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

January 2018 EF Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2013 Police Interceptor with sports wheels and black roof rails .... I love her....

IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2574.JPG
IMG_2578.JPG
IMG_2579.JPG
IMG_2581.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A buddy of mine gifted me a blower from his wrecked supercoupe, so naturally I gotta paint it up and throw it on the XPLR and build an intake for it amongst many other things I built for it.

And with that extra power I was able to gift myself a snow plow lmao and with that I had to gift myself a custom plow controller, to help pay for doing new stuff to the truck lol.
I actually made(correction gifted) those plow light brackets and bought fog lamps from autozone (the ones with the plus sign angel eyes, theyre actually realllly bright) for the brackets and also the home plow comes in a 6'8" and a 7'6" version, mine is 7'3" I made extensions to my 6'8" and I also installed amber LEDs in the top of the yellow blade side markers and wired a couple relays into them to make them work with the turn signals.

My Christmas Gift to my truck this year was Nitrous.
I hope to get it installed before the year is over. lol.
IMG_1764.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG

Congrats to 96EXXLTinCo and drakeguy22 for their numbers being drawn as the winners in the EF Lottery!!

Congrats to 96EXXLTinCo and drakeguy22 you guys deserve it

Thanks! This is awesome!

Wife said yes to this at Christmas and I picked it up today. PLAN B Build

img_20180128_150433-jpg.jpg

thank you again! I really do appreciate it. I hope to be a valued member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back