Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's all your fault Glen... You pushed me into it... :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Well Edward Nigma, those were some really vague hints... I never believed it was going to be a mini van, you had also mentioned looking at a 2011 Explorer in the spring.

35 pages to see a Wedgie twinkie... I like it, I like it alot.

And now you first modded Ex!! Looks really really clean.

Will there be a nickname change now?

Edison "Edson" Arantes do Nascimento[1][6] KBE (born 21 or 23 October 1940[1]), best known by his nickname Pelé (Brazilian Portuguese pronunciation: [peˈlɛ], usual English pronunciation: /ˈpɛleɪ/) is a retired Brazilian footballer. He is widely regarded among football experts and former players as one of the greatest football players of all time.

or

In the Hawaiian religion, Pele (pronounced [ˈpɛlɛ], English: /ˈpeɪleɪ/ PAY-lay) is the goddess of fire, lightning, dance, and volcanoes. She is a popular figure in many stories of ancient Hawaii known as Hawaiian mythology.

Pele just doesnt fit.

CONGRATZ

Damn Joe, I know why I'm not a detective. I should've stuck with my 1st hunch of another 2nd gen explorer (palm to face). I knew you couldn't stunk as low as to buy a van! Congrats on the new ex.

What The F*** you crazy sonofergun, you'd have to be bloody Sherlock Holmes to follow those clues. Even Columbo would be scratching his head saying WTF, Jessica Fletcher would finally retire and The Hardy boys could stop being gay! F***.

Congrats on keeping your balls...i feel drained

...and it was even bumped to the top last Friday! (That worried me a bit...) ;)

Is your explorer still for sale? I have a friend that is interested in it and I am located in Oregon, OH by Toledo. I would like to stop by to see it some time if possible.

Sorry, I have someone that is picking it up the middle of next week. If something should change I will let you know, but it is sold at this point.

straitjacket-2.jpg

What The F*** you crazy sonofergun, you'd have to be bloody Sherlock Holmes to follow those clues. Even Columbo would be scratching his head saying WTF, Jessica Fletcher would finally retire and The Hardy boys could stop being gay! F***.

:D

Who said it would be easy? ...and you really thought I was buying a minivan :p:

Main reason- I didn't want someone buying it out from under me... :D

That could be helpful for me... :D

Joe, I hope you realize a bunch of us have been glued to the forum awaiting your arrival and update...well, atleast I was haha. I assume by the fairly large amount of people viewing the thread I wasnt the only one.

I assume the wedge is going to a forum member... You said a "family" member, but we are all family right??? You said it would be another unveil with clues, so it has to be another forum member...

Oh no not again....

My guess is BrianDye, he's been in this thread a lot. Probably bought this instead of buying a new transmission.

Not correct... I am not currently selling a Lincoln LS...

Sorry Brian! :D

Joe, I'm just wondering about this; How did you come up with the name "Deuce" for this latest Ex?
No trashing on it, cause it's a catchy name and I like it. :thumbsup:

It's Wedgie, version 2.0!

thus... Deuce :D

IMG_1668.jpg

Back