Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

June EF Lottery

Discussion in 'EF's photo lottery' started by reapereviltwin, June 12, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reapereviltwin

reapereviltwin Keep on wheelin John Rock Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Glen Rock, Pa
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '92 Explorer
    I can relate to your experience of Donner's Pass. Going over Donner's Pass eastbound was the first time I had to put chains on an 18 wheeler. Of course it was dark also, I am driving with my first student, he was hanging on to the "oh sh$t" handle for dear life. I was doing my best to not let him know how nervous I was. Drinking my coffee, telling him to look over on a mountain side to see the headlights of a car moving along it. Had to get the way out of the snow plows while doing this too. If we would of rolled I would be stuck in the driver's seat because my butt cheeks were hanging on to the seat so tight. Made it with no problem, after chaining down near Truckee, he asked me how many times did I have to do something like that, the look on his face when I told him that this was my first time!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.