Just recommendation for rear speakers after new front's? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just recommendation for rear speakers after new front's?

maverick

Reaction score
City, State
canton, ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
'2000 XLT
recommendation for rear speakers after new front's?

Hey guys, after a long hard day i installed my new Alpine SPS-570As in the front to complement my Alpine CDA-9813 HU I was wondering if anyone could recommend a set of rear speakers or should i just get the same ones and put them in the back? If anyone has questions about removing the panels, yes i know there are many a thread on this subject, i will be happy to try to answer questions. Thanks guys
-Sean

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you like the ones in the front just get the same for the rear...

Yea pls show how to get off the door panels...I searched and found one thing. Tried using it and ended up just getting a real nice squeak =[. Also i've heard it's a bad idea to mix n match your speakers...I'd just go with the same ones specially if u like them. Like I said door panel removal help pls =] =]

Rear speakers aren't nearly as important as the fronts. They're just used for fill. Consider sticking with OEM.

If you did that I would amp the front ones...Just my .02$

Back