kbabiak: Great vendor | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

kbabiak: Great vendor

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would Karl ship to Australia because I'm always looking for pieces and gear from time to time ? To buy oe out here we almost have to sell our houses .Just wanting info and how to contact him thankyou Foxy

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers :thumbsup:

Excellent service and very speedy shipment. Karl will definately be on my short list when I need a part again.

Same here. Ive ordered numerous parts from him. He sent the wrong gauge and then told me to send the wrong one back and within days i got the right one. Also got an evap tray and canister that looked like brand new for pennies on the dollar then what a dealership wanted. :thumbsup:
Very very good prices.

thanks again karl, your a great seller !!

Kbabiak is Anna Nichol's Baby's Daddy!!!

Just kidding.:D ..bought some hood bolts i couldn't find around where i live....outstanding seller....Top Notch!

did you ever have such a great service that you wanted to drive across the country just to thank the person that made it happen for you? well, i did...thank you Karl, you made my little project a piece of cake..

kbabiak is a great seller

I recommend him to anyone needing parts. Shipped in a timely manner at a very fair price. Thanks again.

well ya'll done said it but wow Karl is the man........ order my pedal assembly and it arrived QUICK! great shape and well packed will definately buy from this guy again!!!!!
~troy~.
not to mention the great price ;)

Very good seller, quick shipping, and excellent item packaging.

Fast Shipping, product as ordered, excellent to deal with

fast service, good parts, resonably priced..... :)

doesnt jerk peoples chains

Great transaction!!! Needed a rear wiper motor, Karl had one, fast shipping and it looked new!! Would highly recommend Karl to anyone. Thanks Karl!!

Ted

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Karl just did me one heck of a solid... well actually 2 solids.

Thanks again man!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back