kbabiak: Great vendor | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

kbabiak: Great vendor

sub cover

This guy went out of his way for me even though he never had the item I was after ,I really appreciated his effort though Cheers Foxy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks a bunch!

Well kbabiak came through and made me a great deal on the part I needed, he shipped it fast and it arrived in perfect condition (If in were not for the light oil coating I would have thought it was a NOS part!!!) I would recommend doing business with him to anybody.:thumbsup:

Now for the fun part of putting it all back together! Oh yeah:rolleyes:

Thank you kbabiak, good price and fast shipping.:thumbsup:

Allefinright!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!! My panels arrived just fine... I can finally open the doors again or the rear hatch w/o having to hide my face :D:thumbsup:

THANK YOU!:D:D:D:D:salute:

Great seller and very reasonable!:thumbsup:

I just realized I never left feedback for a rear end I bought from him back in April. Well better late than never. As everyone else has said he's a great seller to deal with and his prices are very reasonable. Recommended :thumbsup:

Karl is an awsome seller, fast shipping and notification with tracking numbers

Karl helped me out big time! it turns out there are about 3 different trans harnesses on these trucks. i got the wrong one the first time, totally not Karls fault, contacted him about it. sent me a picture of the harness before he sent it so i could verify it was the right one and shipped it to me. very fast shipping and great communication!

Thanks again Karl!! :thumbsup:

Thank you

Karl has helped me out. Good price and quick to ship. :D

...A Big Thanks once again to Karl...:biggthump

...With his quick shipping and great prices I was finally able to fix my rear window that previously had cables...This has been broke since before I bought my X...It is nice to have windows that all go down when they are suppose to...Thanks to Karl...:salute:

...Here is the write up for the fix...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248065

Great guy with fast shipping. And very well packaged items.
Thank you.

Karl shipped my drive shaft immediately, packaged it thoroughly and cleaned it up nicely. The $ was great too, definitely look forward to doing business with him again soon!

Thanks Karl!

Mike

Karl is a dude. I scored a hard to get part for my 5.0 vacuum system and he got back to me right away, on Sunday no less. He priced it fairly and didn't gouge on ship (to Canada, btw).

Highly recommended vendor. Will definitely do business with again.

Many thanks to Karl. Got me a stock 10 slot wheel that I was looking for to replace a slightly bent one. Rim was in good condition( about the same as the ones I'm running). Karl was helpful and very respectful. Thanks for the quick ship.

Another :thumbsup: to Karl. Fast ship on a couple items, nicely priced and packaged everything I needed, (I didn't even think once that my sensor was bad for my door ajar light, but he sent the latch and the little sensor) all cleaned up nice and neat..

I already have another order being processed, and will definitely come back again! :)

kbabiak

:thumbsup: First Class seller. Shipped same day that I sent money. And first class in the packing department too. Thanks

Thanks!!!

Once again Karl has prooven to be one - if not the best Vendor I have dealt with from EF.

The part saved me over $159. Was shipped immediately and arrived clean - like new/used part that was packaged with care.

Thanks again Karl! :thumbsup:

...I received some more parts from Karl a week or so ago...

...I don't know what's more fun...Turning people on to Karl or, opening up boxes from him and the parts look dang near new...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just got some driveshaft parts from Karl. Great price and they got here quick!

Back