Kill List | Page 27 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kill List

Do we have a Kill list??.. If not.. Post em..
I know some of you guys have been to tracks... what have you guys beaten and been beaten by...

Also list what you have done to your truck incase its not in your sig. In the cases of expo5.0 and especially Troll..don't bother listing what you got under your hoods... we all know :drool: lol
Troll

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That's better then a sluggish snail!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok so ive been picking up any good races i can lately.and ive been winning all of them... this is what i got so far..

beat

saturn sky
2 mod'd 3.8 mustang's
2 dodge charger 3.5ho's
some ****y ricer-- killed him
cumins 2500 very mod'd (didnt build up boost)
chrysler sebring lxi (intake and exhaust)
ford edge
dodge nitro
ford f150
ram 1500 hemi
a bunch of other stuff i forgot about...

lost

cumins 2500 very mod'd (built up boost this time)
range rover (didnt know it was the supercharged model)

i got a story about the one mustang 3.8.. we were siting at a red light and i had my friend in my mounty(he didnt know how much power the v8 has).. and he says "i should race the mustang". i told him that i would prob beat it..(ive raced moded v6 mustangs before). so we kinda started messin with him it the red light.. i got one foot on the break and the other on the gas, holding somewhere around 2500rpm.. the ight turns green and we both take off. first gear is close but i got him on the launch.. the mustang shifted before me so i just started walkin away from the stang after that. my friend in the pasanger seat is goin crazy. he couldnt believe it. he rolls down the window and starts yelling "thats embarising!!!!".it was kinda funny.. you had to be there...

Lets see ur lists
Thread merged since we already have a "kill list".

On a side note, I just killed breakfast this morning.. so yeah: breakfast has been keeeeled.

cute-breakfest.jpg

I lose to Explorers all the time. I drive a Honda with that VTEC crap.

Edit: Not a troll, also have an 01' Exploder sport (wife)

Tavo123 what do you have done to your truck? 03 GT? how do you beat that yet a 5.3L chevy flies by you at 50? and then not get beaten that bad by a new SS camaro? and then a lincoln mark 8 (probably) gets you at 90?

I'm calling bs or something lol

Also you do this on your way to work through the city? sounds like there are alot of people around at the time...[/QU na man its not a big city its called mcallen tx i live right nxt to it theres not really any people trew it theres berly houses just lights and road mostly no bs the chevy single cab 5.3 i beat it 0 to 50 you could say that then he kicked my ass the camaro i played it like 55 and up we flored it at the same time i got till 90 and he didnt get that far till we started braking then he turned on one of the lights even thought i had my chick with me like 130 lbs of system and tools i wheighted it and me not to light well after that car the mustang saw the action i flored it so did he he didnt catch up and the mark 0 to 80or90
Posted via Mobile Device

Tavo123 what do you have done to your truck? 03 GT? how do you beat that yet a 5.3L chevy flies by you at 50? and then not get beaten that bad by a new SS camaro? and then a lincoln mark 8 (probably) gets you at 90?

I'm calling bs or something lol

Also you do this on your way to work through the city? sounds like there are alot of people around at the time...[/QU lincoln mark III i google it this is how i played him i was infront of him in the light it turned green i flored it then like at 80or 90 it got me and my x its pretty much stock just a home made cold air intake try to keep it 1/4 tank 93 octane royal purple oil 235000 miles lowered stall it 2k or 1500k when im gona race i played a friend of mine xplorer he stared getting away at 55 his as a bunch of things done to it noting major his does 16.1 and when i played him i took of bad not like always and still stayed with him the whole way i saw him starting to get away i just let go of the gas igot it used at like 215000 miles
Posted via Mobile Device

For some reason, people kind of laugh when I try to race them now a days. I guess no one wants to race a loaf of bread on wheels anymore. Gas is expensive and the economy is tight.

...There is NO WAY to look cool racing against me...

Let's just say, somehow you manage to win....Congratulations.....You just beat a Ford Explorer!....

-or the more likely scenario-

Let's say we raced, and I won......You just lost a race to a freakin' FORD EXPLORER!!!!

There is no way to go back to your friends, and tell anyone what happened.....either way, you will look like a loser....LOL

And that is all the more reason to make my Explorer even faster...

Ryan

Let's just say, somehow you manage to win....Congratulations.....You just beat a Ford Explorer!....

Let's say we raced, and I won......You just lost a race to a freakin' FORD EXPLORER!!!!

There is no way to go back to your friends, and tell anyone what happened.....either way, you will look like a loser....LOL

Ryan

I wish this forum had a "LIKE THIS" tab on here like facebook lol. And for the most part it is too true.

Ryan

lol!! Nice!:thumbsup:

...I thought I posted that before...

I have been saying it for years, even back when I had my V-6.

Ryan

Raced a newer Jeep Grand Cherokee on a dirt road and he beat me by half a car length on a 1/2 stretch of road. I woulda won, but there was a hill and I didn't feel like dying... I was in my '94 Ex XLT completely stock with sensors out, sad for the Jeep haha

First car I raced was an '06 Pontiac Grand Prix, I was in my '92 Crown Vic LX. Same guy, he one by a 1/2 car length again on approximately an 1/8th mile stretch of city street by my school. If it woulda been a longer race, I woulda won. Hit 120-125 in my Vic with the govorner removed :D

Civic ex
Lincoln Navigator
V6 accord
V6 charger
V6 90s Mustang
Many Many Others

Back