Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Left front speaker doesn't work with Cd?

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by section8joe, January 15, 2005.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. section8joe

section8joe New Member

City, State:
    youngstown ohio
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 xls
    Does anyone else have this problem with the stock head unit. I just bought my explorer(02 xls). While the radio is on the all speaker work. When i put a cd in, the front driver side doesn't work. This doesn't happen all the time I'd say it happens about 75% of the time. I went to the dealership(which im begining to hate) and the replaced the head unit. I'm still getting the same problem. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem?
    Thanks
    Joe

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. MONMIX

MONMIX I fix dents Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Millersville , Maryland
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2000 Explorer Sport
    it is very odd it would be in the replacement HU as well because it seems like a problem with in the CD mechincism