• Register Today It's free!

lift for my explorer

tyler250

Reaction score
City, State
st. augustine florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 explorer sport
I need a lift kit for just the front suspension on my 99 explorer sport 2d 2wd, I got the back covered, do they make a spindle lift compatible for my truck? If not i need a way to lift my front end,,,I'm tuckin 33's sitin stock i just turned up the torsoin bars a lil,,,and I want to put 35's on it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

33s stock? Seriously?! You got any pics? Sounds Serious

Yea got pics coming soon,, fixin to murder it,,, I'm blackin it out front to back top to bottom

I just can not see this as being sensible. I have and had for yrs now a spindle lift and I barely clear without any rub 31x12.5 SS Thornbirds (Which is as tall as a 32")on 15x10 steelies. 33 stock and want 35's with a 3 inch spindle lift. It will require a hell of a hack job.

naw not just a spindle lift,,,3'' body as well where did u get ur spindle lift and fer how much..and i got the torsion bars maxed out and tuckin-um still...

Mine is a Pro Comp Spindle Lift, with Superlift 4" lift springs in the back and a 1" TT up front. But they do not sell or make them anymore. There is a few Spindle Lift Kits available on E-Bay for our 2nd Gen X's, and also a website too, but I will have to get that for you later as I am at work.

Thanks those links where oh so very helpful ill be getin me a lift in the next few weeks,,,and on the fact of me tuckin 33's like i said got my torsions maxed out and i wouldnut be able to tuckum on after market rims I'm runnin stockies,,,when I get my lift I'm gunna get sum wheel adapters to go from my 5x4.5 to 6x134 so I can run 35s on 15x10 micky tomson modulars im gettin the need clearence via 3 inch body lift and 3 inch spindle lift,,,

for the wheel adapters are you just changing the lug pattern or are you going to space em out too? I have 2" spacers on mine and i love em. If you arent just remember your going to have to cut away the old bolts.

I get my lift I'm gunna get sum wheel adapters to go from my 5x4.5 to 6x134 so I can run 35s on 15x10 micky tomson modulars im gettin the need clearence via 3 inch body lift and 3 inch spindle lift,,,

I do not get your reasoning for wheel adaptors, and changing your bolt pattern. You can get many and most all wheels in stock pattern.

i bought these for 50 bucks

for the wheel adapters are you just changing the lug pattern or are you going to space em out too? I have 2" spacers on mine and i love em. If you arent just remember your going to have to cut away the old bolts.

they r 2 piece, 2'' thick wheel adapters,,,,,the first piece bolts to my stock pattern the second piece bolts to the first piece with the 6 lug pattern

Oh ok. Yea you should be more than fine. the two inch spacers cover the stock lugs completely so you wont have to cut anything away. Love em. real nice.

Back