1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

lift shackles

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by 97mercurymount, December 9, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 97mercurymount

97mercurymount New Member

City, State:
      Belton Texas
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 mountaineer
      Hi i am a newbe to this forum kinda well i decided to drop the truck and know am having seconde thoughts about doing that i was wondering if i do the shackels will i have to do the soa too becuase i really do not want to have to do that if i ever want to resel the truck being it is a 2wd only its not like i will take off road maybe just in a paster if it rains like once a year thank for all your help.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Bronco638

Bronco638 Nobody Home

City, State:
      Itasca IL
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '96 XLT 4.0L OHV
      Man! That's all one sentence!

No, you will not have to "do the soa" just to install the shackles. Why don't you simply reverse the procedure you used for lowering the truck?