Lifted '98 finally with brushquard and skidplate!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted '98 finally with brushquard and skidplate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally installed my skidplate and brushguard and taillight guards. Still not done though.

Attachments

• picture 071.jpg
    picture 071.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 49,407

Looks good. I want a skid plate like yours. I think that will be my project for the next couple of days. What did you use to cut and bend the diamond plate?
Here is where I am at so far

Thanks a lot. I had the place where I bought it from do the cutting and bending for me. They had all the nice presses and benders to do a real nice job. Beat the hack saw and vice. Your ride looks pretty sweet too. I like the safari bar and lights. What Lights are you running? I'm wanting to get a pair of PIAA 520's.

Looks Great!! All she needs is some dirt on her!!!!

Thanks Positive Vibes. She had dirt on her before, but I just got done puting a coat of Zymol on her. Let me tell you, that stuff really works!!! Took out all the swirls. Now its time to put a coat of dirt on it!!! hehe

Where did u get ur 4" lift

fordboy, do you realize this thread is a decade old? and a quick search on google will reveal several suppliers. Dont mean to be a dick, but you most likely wont get a reply from the OP

You never know never hurts to try.I tried a Google search couldn't find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back