• Register Today It's free!

Livernois sales or discounts?

Thomas Reminga

Reaction score
City, State
Port Washington, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Been thinking about a tune, and am 90% set on Livernois. I am just wondering if Livernois ever runs sales on their calibrator, or kits, etc? I am in no rush so I figured I would ask to save a few bucks.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lets see if I can throw in some input to give you the extra 10% over the top.

Based on previous experience I strongly recommend LMS. As a matter of fact I used them for my 2014 Taurus SHO Tune and get this.

Trading in my SHO they are allowing me to do a one time return the calibrator to LMS and they will REPROGRAM the tuner to the Explorer Sport tuning files. FREE All that is required is proof of ownership (copy of registration) and a few days to get it done. The Windstorm Cold Air Intake kit from my SHO is a EXACT match for my Explorer Sport. I transferred that over and re installed the factory air intake box for trade in.

Definitely recommend them and they are very good with tech support, assist and service after the sale. A bit pricey but saves me from $300 transfer fee to re program the tuner to a different vehicle. Proof of ownership is the key here!! They advise they only need the proof of ownership once they shred immediately after viewing.

Call them and ask for Anthony Mahaney he is my LMS Concierge!!

Well I went and pulled the trigger on a Livernois Tuner and 3 Bar MAP and all I can say is WOW!

After a hic cup , my fault I downloaded the wrong tuner software from their site but after speaking with Anthony (a really GREAT GUY I might add) we got the correct software downloaded and updated my tuner with the correct tunes for my vehicle.

Installation , with their new touchscreen tuner, was almost too easy. :) I have tunes for 93 octane, 91 octane and towing.
Loading my stock tune into the tuner too about 15 minutes but uploading the new tune took less than 2 minutes. 3 bar MAP installation was as simple as could be, the instructions were spot on. And then it was test drive time.

Let me say that my other ride is a 2017 Mustang GT and it is scary fast; The 2017 Explorer Sport with Livernois tune and 3 Bar MAP is equally scary fast!!! :)

I will be happy to answer questions to the best of my ability if you so desire...

Awesome review! I am looking to compete with my coworker who has a new BMW X3M :)

I’m swinging by their office this Tuesday to get a tuner, 3 bar MAP, and CAI. Can’t wait to try the tune!

I concur with everyone here. Like Cannon, I transferred the Livernois package from my 2015 SHO to my 2018 Sport. Results are consistent with the changes seen in the SHO, which is to say, awesome.
My only note would be I believe the original Calibrator module like Cannon and I have is discontinued for new sales, and they have the more elaborate unit with multiple functions as standard issue. Either way, it's a no brainer to do this.

Greg 9933

Back