Livernois T460 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Livernois T460

16Platinum

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
Anyone installed this package? Thinking about purchasing this, and would like to get some feedback from members.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Running Stage II here, and I would think the downpipes would be more beneficial than the exhaust upgrade. Are you wanting to change the sound of the vehicle with the exhaust?

I have all the items listed in the package. Not sure what to say about it.
Be aware that the exhaust tips, will not work with your chrome exhaust panels. I have removed the panels and their plastic mounts. It looks reasonable, though somewhat unfinished.

Running Stage II here, and I would think the downpipes would be more beneficial than the exhaust upgrade. Are you wanting to change the sound of the vehicle with the exhaust?
Looking to gain power and a better sound

I have all the items listed in the package. Not sure what to say about it.
Be aware that the exhaust tips, will not work with your chrome exhaust panels. I have removed the panels and their plastic mounts. It looks reasonable, though somewhat unfinished.
Are you satisfied with the performance/reliability of the add on's? Have any pics of your current exhaust with the panels removed?

Here is the video of essentially this package that shows you what the exhaust will look like.

Since, I painted the back of the mufflers with flat black hi-temp paint. I think it looks better, as the muffler's don't stand out as much against the cutout. You can say, that it makes the unfinished nature of it less noticeable, more OEM.

Back