Logo's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

flyboy-123

Reaction score
City, State
Manhattan Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Mountaineer
Hey Everybody, im new the website so go easy on me lol. I have a 99 Mounty and the other day i saw a "mountaineer" logo on the front windshield of a Mounty and i was so jealous, does anyone on here know where i can get one of those??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The guy IZwack linked to made this one for me

PICT0364Medium.jpg

Thanks for the responses, that IZwack guy, does he still do all this? Does anyone know?

the clown I mean guy you are looking for is blee1099
IZwack is the president silly, no time for stickers! roflol

haha ok thanks, does anyone know if that blee99 guy still makes those awsome decal?
(president of what? im still new lol)

welcome

ok thanks! can i just go to his page and buy it through ebay or do i have to let him know im going to order?

ok, he has links to paypal, thats what i ment lol.

Thanks for the responses, that IZwack guy, does he still do all this? Does anyone know?
Oh that IZwack guy? No he's stopped doing decals 'cauz he's now a ****** and LSD addict. It's a shame really.. he lost his wife, 2.5 kids, a dog, and a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence. Some say he lived the "average American dream" - but of course all that went out the window with ****** and LSD. Tisk, tisk tisk.... :rolleyes:

It actually started going south when he had to explain to authorities why he only had 1/2 of a kid... From there, just pure downhill...

Scheduled to be on A&E's "Intervention" in a few weeks... Should be a good watch...

:D

It actually started going south when he had to explain to authorities why he only had 1/2 of a kid... From there, just pure downhill...

Scheduled to be on A&E's "Intervention" in a few weeks... Should be a good watch...

:D

Hope they don't find out about the Crystal Meth and Cocaine. Might have to be a 2 hour special.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

But wait, if he gets "Obama Care" he can get it all back !!

Back