Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
Dead Link Removed

Dead Link Removed

46 inch military tires on 20 inch beadlocks! :eek:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BEAST! thats got to be some major trimming in the front! looks liek tires bearly fit

Looks like a stomper. Nice sliders too. I'd drive it.

That looks cool as hell

that is badass... and rolling on dubs!

Is that the truck that one of those 4x4 magazines is building? I like it, very sweet.

Very cool looking, but not for offroading, unless you do some major trimming.:eek:

Yeah that is the one out of Petersen's but they haven't released the pics, where did you get them?

i know the trend is the biggest tires you can fit with the least amount of lift to clear them.... but this is rediculous

i like it though, id take it.

It's be cool if you could actually take it off road without those rediculous tires ripping your fenders right off. What's with the Avalanche sticker an the back?

Man, it just looks small from the lack of fender well, until you go back and read that it has 46's on it!! WOW.

Happy trails!!

Avalanche probly built the truck... Looks to me off hand like Michelin XML tires...could be wrong, but i think that's them... and my guess is Avalanche is using that truck to show of the new Trail Ready 20in beadlocks, which i believe are fairly recent, to come out... They list them as their own beadlock, but they're really Trail Ready rims... ALOT of their products come from other companies, but are rebadged, and upped price only to have the avalanche name...
Pete

Oh, truck does look good though!

avalance engineering, an aftermarket company. nothing to do with GM.

2002 F250 Super Duty
46" Michelin XML Military tires
Tuff Country 6" lift, 20" beadlock wheels
Warn 15K winch, ATS Turbo Diesel upgrade
Avalanche rock bars, ARB bumper, cage
ARB lockers, front & rear, Dynatrac Dana 60 up front

if you look on the door it says bfgoodrich on it but i dont know if thats what he has on it

jason

They cant be michellin and BFGoodrich. :p

The flex has to rip the body apart... it it ever did flex...

BFGoodrich is probably just a sponsor.

That truck was built for Petersons ultimate adventure of whom BFG was the official sponsor. The truck had alot of its fab work done at avalanche. The avalanche I believe is plasma cut into the rear pannel protection, not a sticker. It is running on michelin XML tires which are used on big military trucks. During the ultimate adventure it broke the front bumper, damaged the pass door, broke an axle shaft and the steering box had problems. It did trails in Cedar city, UT, Moab, UT including the helldorados. Also did the Alpine loop in colorado and montrose trails. It runs a dynatrac front pro rock 60, a dana 60 custom made for hi clearence competition applications.

Upper heldorado, Moab, UT:
ua_top_water.jpg

uaford11.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Brian, in that first pic, I KNOW that truck didn't just go up that..........did it?

Back