Look forward to "exploring" this site | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Look forward to "exploring" this site

96BLK-XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
Hi everyone, I just purchased a 96 XLT V8 and I am picking it up in the next few days and I'm glad i found this site. I'm from Toronto and was wondering if there is a local ontario forum attached with this board ? The X I picked up was literally an impulse buy as I've never owned an SUV before and already have tons of questions. I already want to do something about my front end so I'm hoping you guys can help me out. In the meantime i'll do some more research and browse this site and wait till the truck is actually in my hands before i start working on it. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Greetings from a fellow Canuck. This site is US-based and there aren't really any "Ontario" forums. You Torontonians really do think you're at the center of the universe, don't you? ;)

Anyhow, this is the best Explorer site on the web. Before you line up those many questions, be sure to utilize the excellent SEARCH function on the site. Many common questions people ask have been asked many times already and the archives are an excellent resource of information. What you'll find is that people (except aldive ;)) don't even reply to the more common queries because they get asked so often.

Enjoy your Ex. I've owned three now and am very happy with the "breed", obviously. The V8 gives you lots of modification options. Be warned. This site is hazardous to your bank balance.

Welcome to the site, "eh"?

Welcome to the site:D

Welcome to the site

what he said, welcome

Back