Looking for an Interior replacement parts dealer??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for an Interior replacement parts dealer???

jvogeljr2002

Reaction score
City, State
Keizer, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Explorer Sport
I am looking for an on-line or cataloge source of replacement interior parts such as door pulls, misc. consol parts and such.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would look at a junk yard first. Mucho cheaper.:D

Oh, and welcome to the site!

I have checked with all my local junk yards and they do not have the parts that I am after....Most of the stuff I have looked at around here should have been crushed a long time ago.

Oh well, I can really help you other than that. Sorry.

im looking for a few things myself but the junkyards around my area suck. ill keep looking, if you find anything let me know.

Speaking of junkyards, what's the web addy for that website where you can request a part and a bunch of participating junk yard dealers send you a quote of the part. What is the address?? Thanks!!!

Originally posted by '96explorereddiebauer
Speaking of junkyards, what's the web addy for that website where you can request a part and a bunch of participating junk yard dealers send you a quote of the part. What is the address?? Thanks!!!

www.junkyarddog.com

Back