Looking for DE8T-14D544-AG zip for Sync 4.6 (2010 Limited) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for DE8T-14D544-AG zip for Sync 4.6 (2010 Limited)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd like a link to the file also! I have been having the same issues downloading it as nighthawk. I even ran a vehicle health report like it asked first. I keep getting emails telling me my SYNC 3 update is ready..... but my 2010 definetly does not have SYNC 3. the whole ford support site and experience downloading sync updates is terribly executed in my opinion....

Ford's owner site is a dumpster fire.
Download fails regardless of browzer. Can't find the zip file. How hard is this?

Just bought a 2010 EB with Nav and SYNC has never been updated.
Would appreciate some help on this!! :)

I called the support line, they are expecting the download link for sync to be fixed by Wednesday.

I called the support line, they are expecting the download link for sync to be fixed by Wednesday.

they said the same thing to me last week, link was suppose to be working on Friday and its not

Can't email, it's 110mb. The link I sent you should work.

HI, I'm looking for the DE8T-14D544-AG SYNC v4.6 download. Ford site is still not working. Could you send me the file?

Thanks

Download link is still down today.

DE8T-14D544-AD

Let me know if you have any problems and it defaults expiring in 7 days.

Put all the files onto a usb drive as structured on the shared drive without the DE8T-14D544-AD folder and the MySync will pick it up autoinstall file when inserted into the trucks usb slot.

Any chance you can share the file with me as well? I'd be happy to keep it hosted on my Google drive if anyone else wants it later.

Go ahead and put this on your Google drive so more than one of us have it.

DE8T-14D544-AD

Put all the files onto a usb drive as structured on the shared drive without the DE8T-14D544-AD folder and the MySync will pick it up autoinstall file when inserted into the trucks usb slot.

Thanks for the quick reply! That link you provided is expired though, I'm getting an error from Onedrive that the file is no longer available. Sorry to bother you with all this but I really appreciate you helping us out!

The website works for me. I just DL and unzip to USB drive. WOW installation update takes 10 mins while suv is running???

I found this set of instructions which was a bit more complete -
How to install SYNC® updates to your vehicle | SYNC | Official Ford Owner Site

The prompts don't match this exactly, but, after using the 2nd procedure, the systems updates in a couple of minutes and says "Installation Complete" which it hangs on.
I check the s/w version and it is unchanged from the 2010 version it came with,..

I tried doing a master reset as well as pulling the fuse.

I've done this several times, same result.

I attempted to install it, however after saying "Installation complete" and the prompt dismissing itself from the screen, the FPN version still reads AR3T-14D544-AD as the version, not DE8T, and it isn't any different from the previous.
Same result. I'm going to guess we need the AG version? I dunno.
When I attempt to download the file from the Ford owners website it is trying to download the AD version for my VIN, fwiw.

Does anyone have the update with the filename DR3T-14D544-AG.zip? Its for a 2011 Ford Escape Limited. Ford's website is broken and wont let me download it.

I am also looking for DE8T-14D544-AG SYNC v4.6. Ford's web site does not work (disabled download button) and customer support is useless ("we are aware of the problem and will fix it, but no ETA").

Can someone please share the link again? I'll put it onto my cloud storage and publish the link for other people to download...

Does the truck read the *.zip file in the root directory of the USB drive, or do you need to "extract" the files first? Tx

Back