Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Looking for Explorer Parts Diagram

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by custm-1, June 22, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. custm-1

custm-1 New Member

City, State:
    Sunny Florida!
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1996 Ford Explorer 5.0L
    Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of all the parts on a 1996 explorere 5.0?

Mercedes has a couple of nice sites where you can enter your VIN and it will call up everything with pictures for that car.
    Is there anything like this for Ford?

What I'm looking for are the Exhaust Gaskets. I took the exhaust off when I dropped the tranny and I'm not sure what gaskets I need.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. ranger7ltr

ranger7ltr Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Great State of Texas
    1999 Sport

Attached Files:

4. custm-1

custm-1 New Member

City, State:
    Sunny Florida!
    1996 Ford Explorer 5.0L
    Yea, thanks Ranger7lty!

After I went to that site I did some digging around on the part numbers that those diagrams showed and found another site that gives even better diagrams: fordparts.com Duh...Who would of thunk it? lol

The only gripe I have with those sites is that it doesn't give you the whole part number. It only gives you a base part number which appears to be a part group number and within those groups there can be several different parts.
    At least it shows the diagrams. The fordparts site did at least give a bit of a description for the part so From there I can figure out what I needed.

Thanks again!

We Support Our Troops!