Looking for pics of running boards | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for pics of running boards

cejones94

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 ford explorer
I want to replace my running boards on my 04. I am trying to find pics of them changed to see what it would look like.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Before:

a15b49d8.jpg

After:

182da8f9.jpg

My old explorer...

Before:

fgsdfgsg.jpg

After:

026a1a3f.jpg

I like running boards. I don't use them but my girlfriend and her two little girls do. Not everybody can just take them off. I'd like to get some of the black ones (like on the black X above) to replace my OE tubular ones.

I like running boards. I don't use them but my girlfriend and her two little girls do. Not everybody can just take them off. I'd like to get some of the black ones (like on the black X above) to replace my OE tubular ones.

I'm sure TJ will sell them to you. He'll never put them on again.

Yeah I would have but theyre already gone. But I understand keeping them on if you have little ones or a wife who says otherwise lol.

Yea. No prob on the running boards. I don't have the cash now to pay for them. Headers are rusted out on my Mustang and I gotta drop a bunch of cash replacing them. :mad:

Inspector13 said:

I'd be interested in trade. I have the OE black ones. PM me your city and state. Maybe we can figure something out. Been wanting tubular factory step bars. Took mine off but my elderly mom has bad knee and has trouble getting in. Mainly wife says no. Lol

I have Westin running boards. I like the look.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 4,256

Back