Looking for tonneau cover strikers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for tonneau cover strikers

ChallengerDave

Reaction score
City, State
Amherst NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Sport Trac XLT
Im sure im not the only one around here looking. Got a killer deal on a factory hard cover but they didn't have the bed strikers as usual. got a new set of keys made but I still cant find a set of strikers anywhere. I searched all the junk yards around here but it seems sport tracs are just so few and far between. so before I last resort and shell out a stupid about of money to the dealer for new ones, I was hoping maybe someone here has a set they dont want anymore.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sucks man. As most times with caps, extenders and tonneau covers the sellers never have either the keys or the mounting brackets. Please don't tell me you paid more then $150 max for it without both the keys and brackets, you can find them for sell with them for around $400-600 with everything. I have mine for sale for $350 with key and brackets.

I'll look around tomorrow for you to see if I can source a set of brackets.

Picked mine up for 50 bucks on CL. I couldnt believe it when I i saw how much they wanted. good shape. only cost me 30 for two keys matched to the locks. but they do me no good without the strikers. Im sure the dealer will sell them for 25-30 each.

Hell even for $30 each that's still only $200 for a full tonneau setup. Just make sure the brackets come with bolts (3 each bracket).

Got mine from the local yard for $25 that's bolts and brackets

Back