Lynchy's wagon | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Thought I'd register my rig. Bought her in 2008 65k miles on the clock for $18 grand, always been happy with her until I caught the modding bug (you *******s, yeah you know who you's are). So now I'm extremely happy and love my x and decided to post some pics in here.

This is when I first got her.

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 2,650
  • Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    Picture 086 (Small).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,511
  • Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    Picture 012 (Small).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,518
  • Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    Picture 009 (Small).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 2,473

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The nurse forgets one signature and they cant verify authenticity of the chain of aquiring the sample?
Hahahaha, It should be so f*****' simple! Test today in about 3 hour's and my good humour and sunny disposition is holding by a thread. If they f*** this one up I may be headed to the loony bin. Hell, I might even drive myself!!! Sanity kick's in oh so briefly, if the copper's found me on the road with no license the *******'s would impound Uma. I've fair dinkum had a gutful of this s***, but all I have to do is double check all of their paperwork, piss in a cup and come home and cross my finger's that the truck carrying my sample doesn't crash on the way to the lab. Unf***enbelievable.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Excellent point mate, sometimes i just need reminding to be thankful for what I have and not to whinge and moan about what I want. Appreciate it Rob:):thumbsup:

Stay the course mate, stay the course!!

Big thank's mate, just got home and everything is signed where it need's to be (triple checked that!) and they did this one for me on the house, seeing as they buggered up the last one. Very nice of them. These shenanigan's would of been alot harder to deal with without your support mate, cheer's:chug::biggthump

I feel alot better now it's all done and dusted. Cross me finger's and wait for the doc to ring. Should find out in 3-4 day's much obliged for the help through the hard times mate, I'll get you fella's to the beach soon :D:thumbsup:

Finally some good news for ya!!

I guess you could say, your experience has not been:

"Quick as a bumnut through an eggslice"

Hahaha or a curried egg through a bum slice:fart: But let's hope the result's are!!! Thank's mate:D:thumbsup:

Test result's just in and..................... passed!!!! Yippy kie yay!!! Should be back on the road within the fortnight!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D A bit of a piss up tonight with a few mates to celebrate. Good ole friday the bloody 13th!

Hell yes Its friday the 13th and its on!!! I will probably get tossed back with some friends tonight also! Good times!

Congrats Greg! Woot! Thats such good news to hear. I was looking into the realm of liver transplants from a descendent of German brewmiesters to Shanghai for you if you scrubbed the test. :D

Congrats!!! Let the road trips commence! :thumbsup:

Congrats Greg! Get those lockers in and get wheelin'

Thankyou everyone!!!:D:thumbsup: After reading these fantastic post's even the mini hangover I've got isn't enough to wipe the smile off me face!:D

Liver transplant's or even Chinese stem cell research are my friends.:thumbsup:
Road trips galore.
Beer galore.
Just not road trip's and beer together! I have lean't me lesson!:D

this has gone on so long for you I was ready to spat the dummy.....

Congratz Lynch!!!!!

I am having a Cuba Libre to celebrate your Lucky County Freedom!

Hahahahaha. There was definitely a few dummy spit moment's only narrowly averted. Everytime I came close to chuckin' a wobbly I had to use the force to concentrate on the end goal. This is one trip where the destination is a hell of alot better than the journey. So I'll raise a belated glass of ice cold beer to your cuba libre and let the resounding CLINK echo around the world. Then to touch a flame to the barn sized ball of red tape I've just crawled out of.......aaaarrrggghh, me eyebrow's!!!:D:D:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Congrats mate! :chug: Now saddle up Uma and get her dirty!! I had several cold ones last night in celebration, even if I didn't know I was celebrating! ;)

Hahahahaaha, thank's mate and...Yes Sir!!!:chug::chug::chug:

Back