1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Mall Crawler to Trail Crawler

Discussion in 'Modified 2011- 2019 Explorers - Tuning & Mods' started by Thomas Gleason, February 8, 2020.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Thomas Gleason

Thomas Gleason New Member

City, State:
    Ocean City
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport
    Mall Crawler to Trail Crawler

Hey all! I have a 2017 Ford Explorer Sport. So far I've put in a 3" lift, reflex shocks, 18" steel rims, and threw some nitto ridge grapplers on it. She handles great on the trails but I want to add some more cosmetic parts for lighting and styling. The first thing is the T-Rex that I included below. Does anyone have any insight into build quality if this? I also amd going to get some brackets to mount lights to the hood. The brackets slip right into the piece that holds the hood up so I do t have to drill anything. Finally I'd like to get a push bar for the front and some rock sliders. Any recommendations?

T-Rex 6316641 Torch Series Black Main Grille w/LED Light Bar for 16-18 Explorer

Last edited by a moderator: February 8, 2020
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.