Max tire size for 01 SPORT w/3"BL????? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Max tire size for 01 SPORT w/3"BL?????

I saw the guidelines for 01's and up, but i know the sport has more room than the 01 xlt. I'm planning on getting the 3" BL and do a 1" TT (looks meaner with the front higher)..i wonder if 32's would fit perfectly or what not?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah you definately shouldn't have a problem with 32's with what your gonna do ;)

I don't necessarily think the front end higher looks mean, it just looks like the rear-end is sagging. Though it's just a little, my leafs flattened out a bit which made the rear-end sit lower and it looked like ****. Not many other people would notice as much as me, the owner, but when the rear end is as high or higer than the front it looks a lot meaner than vise versa

the rear end sag is thee "cali lift"...high in the front, dumped in the back..everywhere you go in southern cali, you'll most likely pass one up.

I'm seeking a similar lift combo and probably 32s but Iwant to keep my stock 16" wheels.

What 32s (brand + style) are you running on 16" wheels & how do you like them?

Aquinoheat said:
the rear end sag is thee "cali lift"...high in the front, dumped in the back..everywhere you go in southern cali, you'll most likely pass one up.

Ahhh, so the "your headlights are right in my eyes" road rage numbers must be way up there...

[chant] thir-ty-threes!! thir-ty-threes!! [/chant]

BuffaloXplorer said:
Ahhh, so the "your headlights are right in my eyes" road rage numbers must be way up there...

yeah. my friend used to have a silverado with a 10" lift on 39"s and when we would pull up behind someone they would flip their rear view mirror and/or flip us off.

Back