Mazda Navajo front grill conversion for 91-94 - Arkansas | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mazda Navajo front grill conversion for 91-94 - Arkansas

Front grill assembly with headlights and marker lights. Has what you need to convert to a Mazda Navajo style grill. Headlights could stand to be polished and indicators have some internal melting from too high wattage bulbs, but all will look good with some effort.

Local pick-up only. Trade for a nice set of 91-94 headlights and grill, or other parts to fit 94 Explorer/95 Bronco. Can take cash if necessary.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Parts are in my attic... Can take a picture for anyone interested. Looks like your average Navajo front grill/headlights.

Do you still have these? I'm looking for spares for a Navajo I just picked up. Someone cut the valance to install a tow bracket to pull it behind a motorhome. I will be removing all that stuff.

There are super rare now. Your going to have to keep an eye out in the junkyard. I have 2 spare front grill and light set ups. As the one that came with mine was pretty destroyed, but probably could be repaired if needed. Look for taillights too. Everything else is all Explorer. Good luck.

Back