Me?

banditxp

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Junction, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
08 Explorer XLT V8
only me? :D lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Only person in Utah to post here? lol or am i the only Utah member?

Hey All i'm in Caldwell ID and just bought a 02 explorer... can I just be adopted in the Utah group???

Ehhh, Just show up. Idaho is just an extension of Utah anyway. The only difference is that you can buy Beer and Lotto tickets here...

yea true...LOL

I'm not in Northern utah, but St. George and will be moving into Cedar City in December. :)

I'm in UT, newer member and have been just fixing neglected things on my x :)

I'm from slc ut i have a 98 explorer xlt just stock

I'm in Layton.

I'm here in Utah, well in Riverton but I travel all over the state selling houses. I office out of Salt lake so hit me up and we could go do lunch or something.
Adam

me and turboexplorer are up in American fork and eagle mountain.

Clearfield here and new to the forum

Just moved from Detroit to Draper and decided to bring my explorer along. Nearly every truck out here is lifted it seems. Are there many trails out here a stock X could handle?

Farmington Canyon is a good trail, just dirt and small rocks in the road. The hardest part of the trail is in Bountiful on the hillside where the B is, a couple small hills you gotta climb, but nothing a family sedan couldn't handle. Just beware of snow up there. I pulled a guy driving an Isuzu Rodeo out with my old Durango that was 3 wheeling off the side of the mountain because he "tried to go where the snow wasn't so deep." It wasn't "so deep" because it dropped off a couple feet.

Five mile pass between Eagle mountain and Tooele I have heard is a good place, but it can get rocky there. I took a trip to Moab in October before I moved back east, and there are tons of trails that a stock explorer can handle

cool

Yea iv been doing some more exploring around here. Went up North Skyline drive a few times and found some fun places off down some trails. Really got to see how well the traction control works with open diffs. not to shabby.

Iv gone through the pass from Eden to Logan and found some cool trails there just that my tired arnt so good anymore so no steep hill climbs for me right now.

What im really looking for is some good dirt/mud fun. I know its the rocky mountains but come on there has to be some good fun mud trails or something around here.

I really dont like the rock crawling or rocky trails because 1 im stock mostly and 2 i dont like how much it beats up the truck that im still paying off lol. I kinda so miss the sand/dirt/mud trails from back east but someday i will have a rig for rocks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cool

Yea iv been doing some more exploring around here. Went up North Skyline drive a few times and found some fun places off down some trails. Really got to see how well the traction control works with open diffs. not to shabby.

Iv gone through the pass from Eden to Logan and found some cool trails there just that my tired arnt so good anymore so no steep hill climbs for me right now.

What im really looking for is some good dirt/mud fun. I know its the rocky mountains but come on there has to be some good fun mud trails or something around here.

I really dont like the rock crawling or rocky trails because 1 im stock mostly and 2 i dont like how much it beats up the truck that im still paying off lol. I kinda so miss the sand/dirt/mud trails from back east but someday i will have a rig for rocks.

Sounds like you've got a plan!

I'm here in Layton myself.

I just picked up my explorer and it's bone-stock. I also have a 2wd Avalanche that's no good for anything in the dirt. :) That and it's my wife's truck and she'd kill me if I did anything do it. I'm not aware of too many places around here but I know there is quite a bit down in the Moab area.

Back