Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Mileage!!!!

Discussion in 'Ford Expedition and F-150 Forum' started by cmhaah06, August 27, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. cmhaah06

cmhaah06 Active Member

City, State:
    CLOVIS, CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    91 XLT
    Ok, so way back in December of 2011, my awesome wife got me this for my 30th bday.

[​IMG]2011 F150 Ecoboost!

I have taken this truck everywhere. I even used it out at King of the Hammers back in Feburary, with the dealer plates still attached.

I was super happy and have loved driving this thing everywhere. Well, I fell in love with her all over again today on the way home from a family trip to San Francisco because of this:

[​IMG]

I forgot to reset trip meter for the way to SF, so no round trip average but this is pretty good for a truck this size doing 70 mph for 90-95% of the drive home.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. SkyJumper

SkyJumper DISABLED AIRBORNE VET Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    SW Florida
    1999 Expedition XLT 4x4
    Nice :thumbsup:

22 mpg is worth bragging too.

Any mods in the future?

4. cmhaah06

cmhaah06 Active Member

City, State:
    CLOVIS, CA
    91 XLT
    Thinking about a leveling kit, removable truck bed cover, slightly bigger tire and exhaust. I dont want to do anything to mess up my warranty. I may not do the leveling kit until I find out if it will void the warrant.