Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Misfits4x4 7Th annual truck & car show fundraiser NJ

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by Mudboy, August 22, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Mudboy

Mudboy Active Member

City, State:
    Bellmawr NJ
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    91 ex

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. tgreene92

tgreene92 Active Member

City, State:
    south jersey
    '98 XLT x2
    ill be there, was gunna go last year but had some truck troubles and couldnt make it.

4. tgreene92

tgreene92 Active Member

City, State:
    south jersey
    '98 XLT x2
    Didnt they have some sort of trail runs setup for afterwards last year, if they dont maybe we can put something together.

5. Mudboy

Mudboy Active Member

City, State:
    Bellmawr NJ
    91 ex
    There will be 2 obstacle courses set up as well. one for smaller tires one for larger tires. There will be 4 cars to crush with dirt mounds going up to them so smaller vehicles can play on them as well. There will be tire classes throughout the time of the show and after the show (9:00PM) the course will be open to all up until the bar closes in the wee hours of the morning. it is important to get a good showing to this show!!!!!!!! Reason being is that if it's a good show, the bar is going to hold a monthly truck night with imported rocks for the course, miscellaneous mud holes and tug of war concrete pad poured. It will all be free to play on, just gotta get your refreshments and food from teh bar. Please come show your support and we will be payed back with something good.

Oh yeah by the way, this is not a tread lightly event it is TREAD HEAVILY!!!!

6. tgreene92

tgreene92 Active Member

City, State:
    south jersey
    '98 XLT x2
    Im giving this a much needed bump, im surprised more of the NJ guys havent seen this, everyones attention must be on the sept 24th run.

7. Mudboy

Mudboy Active Member

City, State:
    Bellmawr NJ
    91 ex
    True that. My mind is in 100 different places. people who don't know me well probably think I start the day off with a nice fat line of meth lol. For those who don't know this is a pretty good event. This isn't just hanging out in a parking lot.

8. 876lugstx

876lugstx New Member

City, State:
    mt. holly nj
    87 ranger
    I will be there:) but I have to leave around 5:30:( I have party I have to go to

9. Mudboy

Mudboy Active Member

City, State:
    Bellmawr NJ
    91 ex