Moab 2006 Chat Thread | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2006 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gearld. Sorry cant run with you monday. Need to be in grand junction midday monday.

Would anybody be interested in doing a run up to top of the world maybe monday morning. If I remember right it is a pretty short trail and can be done in a few hours as long as Jamie doesnt get lost again and you spend 45 min trying to find where the heck he went :D

Also does anyone have a CB tuner they can bring so I can try and get my cb to work for more then a few hundred yards?

Also looks like it will be in the mid 80's out there. bring the shorts and sun screen
http://www.weather.com/outlook/trav...day/USUT0165?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_business

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Matt, I have a tuner, and was thinking of stopping by your house Saturday.
Didn't make it down last weekend. :eek:

Gerald, that sounds like fun and I would join you if I was by myself but I will have 2 non campers with me.

Joey, cool! Have you done any testing yet? Do you still need me to build some shock hoops?

I am still in the middle of building new sliders. Hope it doesnt turn out like my old sliders where I finished them the day before leaving for Moab.

Yeah i may Brian, Ill give you a call Saturday. You got plans saturday? Up for a quik destruction run? haha Need to test this bad boy

my group is all good to go for dinner sat. night. total of 13!

One week from this very moment we will be gathering at the City Market parking lot. Can't wait to see everyone. :D

We will be leaving in about four hours, I like to get a head start. If anyone is there on Wednesday around noonish, look us up in Canyonlands RV Park. White/gray Winnebago, white Explorer with black bumpers. We should be running Klondike Bluffs and/or Tower Arch (thanks again, Gerald), depending on when we get to Moab.

RangerX said:
Matt, I have a tuner, and was thinking of stopping by your house Saturday.
Didn't make it down last weekend. :eek:

Bill think you could bring it to Moab?

TwoTone, I will be staying in a hotel, you could leave your crap with me. That's if my truck makes it there. ;)

Woo Hoo! finally something is going right. I got the new clutch for the Superduty today, going to get scheduled for Monday installation.

Hey Gerald, i have a special request...

Can you make those Huevos burritos thingies again??? PLEASE??????? :D

Hah! hadn't even thought of that.... yep, that's a great idea :thumbsup: Huevos Rancheros done Texan style on Sunday morning :bounce:

I'm not supposed to leave until Tuesday early AM and scheduled so I won't get there until late Thursday nite, but now that it's gettin' close...... maybe I'll be there early too :D At any rate, I've got a personal issue to reconcile on the Steebender trail and it's about 105% likely that I'll try to run it again for Friday's run. Long story and personal but I'll be burying a personal monument/memory on that trail and might shed a tear for a minute (but you can't watch, LOL). Any superstock or better Explorer is more than welcome to join me. I'll take it via the south-to-north route and include the new longer loop on the north side that departs from the Flat Pass biker trail. I think anyone who's run that trail will confirm that it's one of the great ones in Moab so it will make for a great Friday for anyone who cares to join me.

Plenty of open spots if anyone else would like to join us!!

1. Rick and Char - 4 - Plaque
2. Brian Kennedy - bkennedy - 4
3. Gerald and Ashli Jarrett - GJarrett and AshliX - 4 - Plaque
4. Joshua Champion - Goliath - 4
5. Derrick Volk - Positive Vibes - 3-4 - Plaque
6. John Glancy - Brother of Jefe - 4 - Plaque
7. Clint Croy - hvac man - 4 - plaque
8. cancelled
9. cancelled
10. Kevin Cross -Offroadkc -
11. Ryan Sowell - arsoul - 4 -
12. Douglas Emerson - Becker69 - 2,3 - plaque
13. Marty Sprunk - Marty196 - 3.5 - plaque
14. cancelled
15. Matt Dresselhaus - RockRanger - 4 - Plaque
16. Jared "Six Tire" Doty - twotonex - 3 - Plaque
17. Mike Boyle - mrboyle - 3+ - plaque
18. cancelled
19. Robert Uhrich - 90ranajo - 4 - plaque **** may not attend
20. Bobby Ermatinger - Boble86 - 4 - plaque
21. Bill Collins - RangerX - 4
22. Roger Schlender - sandrunner - 4 - plaque
23. cancelled
24. cancelled
25. cancelled
26. Marshall Graves - offroader_69_me - 4 - plaque
27. Jason Parrish - exploderpilot - 3- plaque
28. David Jarrett - AspenX - 2,3 - plaque
29. cancelled
30. David Harward - dignan - 3+
31. cancelled
32. Jefe Glancy - Jefe - 4 - Plaque
33. James Young - Climbnkd - 3
34. John Young - Climbnkd2 - 3
35. Joey Timmons - JTX - 4 - plaque
36. Tom Davis - tdavis - 4 - plaque
37. Mike Prociv - Big Dakota - 2,3 - plaque
38. cancelled
39. Mark Ware - Markw - 1,2
40. Colin Ignacio - Froader - 4 - plaque
41. cancelled
42. Perry Schwab - Perry - 3,4 - plaque
43. cancelled
44. Jamie Fortune - 410Fortune - 4 - plaque
45. Alan Schneider - the ho - 4 - plaque
46. John Whitaker - Section525 - plaque - 3
47. Brian Sumner - Brian1 - plaque - 2-3
48. Allen Bardick 67Truckguy - plaque - 3,4
49. Michael Cecy - biggs85 - plaque - 4
50. Christopher Glass - CG - plaque - 4

You can put a cancelled in block 14 too. It is pretty much set in stone that I am not going to make it. I fly to Japan on the 10th:(

Aargh. *sniff* I really wanted to see your new reincarnation of your rig.

Rick said:
Plenty of open spots if anyone else would like to join us!!

Would like to...YES!

Can I...No :(

You kids have fun next week. ;)

I'll be building a truck. :p

Gerald, if I'm there early enough Fri I would be into running Steel Bender with you. What time you plan on starting the trail?

Sorry to hear that Kevin :(

How long is the deployment for? Maybe we could get together and do something this fall??

I come back July 4th, but then the baby is due at the end of July. I am planning a run up here at Evan's creek in late August. Deploy again in November and will hopefully be back in time for the anual T-haven. If I'm not, I am still going to make a trip down there anyway and there are enough explorer guys in the area down there that I am sure I won't be alone. Froader has already said he'd be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Positive Vibes said:
Bill think you could bring it to Moab?
Sure. I keep it in my camping box. (CB tuner, for those not following this)

My cabin is now full. :eek: ;) Joining me will be Jamie, Spas, and Tilt(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back