Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
The "Serious Explorations" Moab run will be held on May 19-20 2007. Hope to see you there!:exporange:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dead Link Removed

Signed up, hope to have my rig back on the road in time!

oh man I have until May hahahaha come on Lotto!
I will be there regardless, if my cage is not done then I will take the bypasses again for one more year hahahaha

Moab Moab Moab Bring it!

Jamie, forget about the bypasses...how about just showing up this year! HAHAHA

I'm filling out the registration now. What does the dash plaque look like?

Oh man, time is just going to draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag until then... Shoot! I only have 6 months to figure how to get my explorer out there and back!! AAAAAAAA! J/k

Seriously, I can't wait, this is going to be the best part of 2007 ;) :bounce:

well not all of us have 18 broncos to choose from to take to Moab hahaha all I need before May really is a friggin conversion radiator and I already have it, just need to install that sucker (requires mods to the truck) at the least so I am signing up! My ultimate goal is roll protection and sliders by Moab 07.

I am now going to predict the future, a certain Zuki owner is going to comment in this thread about my web wheeler-ness
Its okay I will be there in 07 baby! Came close last year hahaha I hate missing mecca, I mean Moab

well not all of us have 18 broncos to choose from to take to Moab hahaha all I need before May really is a friggin conversion radiator and I already have it, just need to install that sucker (requires mods to the truck) at the least so I am signing up! My ultimate goal is roll protection and sliders by Moab 07.

I am now going to predict the future, a certain Zuki owner is going to comment in this thread about my web wheeler-ness
Its okay I will be there in 07 baby! Came close last year hahaha I hate missing mecca, I mean Moab

Well, the Bronco of choice is the Bronco II. I have my fair share of work to do to get that thing back on the road again.

Spas, believe me, the next 6 months will fly by. Moab will be here before we all know it and we will be scrambling to wrench on our rigs the night before. I can't wait though!

Uh huh.

First step is to admit you have a problem. Are you admitting to the fact you have a web wheeling problem?

Where's the GF? We need to get her on board too.

Oh, I take this as a you've already written off Truckhaven 2007?

T haven is way too far for me by feb unless a tow rig and trailer fall out of the sky
Also for Moab there has not been 1 year I have gone where I was not a day late because I was still trying to get the BII finished for the trip (gears, cooling, trans build, lift, etc) it never ends! Hopefully one of these days I will be packed up and ready to go like 3-4 days ahead of time hahahaha

T haven is way too far for me by feb unless a tow rig and trailer fall out of the sky

If you're worried about that, watch your head

Rick, can we make the dash plaques smaller. Like most dash plaques. Last years sticks out like a sore thumb.

"ditto"

Oh wait, I guess I have to wait until after Jefe posts. Well, anyways, we will be there.

in the Jeep only? Rig might be sold by then!!

Signed up and can't wait. All I have to do is replace my RA bushings with Heims and I'll be set. Already got most of the parts for it. I'm also going to try 1.5" wheel spacers on all four tires to see if it helps with my rubbing issues in the front and hopefully gain back a little side hill stability and turnng radius.

I'm in!! I should be back May 1st, so that gives me about 2 weeks to buy a trailer and get the truck running.:D

Kevin you better not get screwed out of this one!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help it, I'm too excited. Do we know what trails will be done yet? I might be going in April, so I wanted to try to not double book a certain trail, or maybe intentionally double book it to scout it out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there, you can count on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back