Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Moab 2007 May 19-20 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1300 a month in San Diego with a garage and space for all that stuff?
Good luck!!
You might contact some local So Cal guys on this forum and see if they have any advice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep, sounds like it's time to start using the hook up. You might be able to find something in that price range in Clantee, I mean Santee, but I wouldn't expect it. Last time I was there we had a 3 bdrm w/ a garage in Santee for $1300, but that was 6 years ago so I am sure the rental prices have gone up since then. However, knowing you, you don't need a house or apt, just rent a garage and call it good :D

I found a 3 bedroom house with attached 2 car garage and a big yard in Alpine for $1100. Don't now if I want that far of a commute to Pt. Loma though.

I found a 3 bedroom house with attached 2 car garage and a big yard in Alpine for $1100. Don't now if I want that far of a commute to Pt. Loma though.

Dang...around here that would run you 450-600/month.....

are you kidding? a small apartment around here would be 500/mo.....

Yeah, but your neighbors are creepy!! :D
image006.jpg

Don't get me started about rental prices...

Especially in a MOAB CHAT THREAD... :p:

Um..... YEAH, what was the subject again? Dead Link Removed

CHOCOLATE, DAMNIT! :D
No way, its all about the VANILLA.

So Moab. . . I wish I had taken some pics in town. Moab in winter, on a weekday is like being in a ghost town. :shifty_ey

And for anyone wondering why City Market had their parking lot all torn up last trip, they now have a gas station. :confused:

oooooh a city market gas station?
The kind with discounts if you have a city market card?
I hope they put in a good air compressor for tires :)

oooooh a city market gas station?
The kind with discounts if you have a city market card?
I hope they put in a good air compressor for tires :)
I didn't really check it out, but their posted price was competitive. Of course that is in the off season.

the first time I went to Moab, I followed Brett out there in the BII's, it was 02. All I had was a simple 3" drop bracket lift, 30" tires and a 4.0L.
WOW I had never seen anything like that before in my life, I had no idea trucks could do these things on trails/rocks.
I have been living and breathing 4x4ing ever since.

If you have the means to get out there, GO GO GO GO GO!!!! You will not regret it. Not only is the wheeling something to behold but Moab is one of the most amazing places on this planet and you dont have to be one of the big dawgs to enjot it that is for sure, in fact you dont even need a truck, yo ucan bike, hike or ride along, it makes for one hell of an amazing vacation.

I also made alot of new friends from the forum in person]

That was a damn good trip!!!

[

As long as you don't wrap your wire harness around your steering shaft or get gas at the Cheveron... :p:

yeah that would suck if that happened! I'd feel sorry any poor sap that happened to! lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Done...now that I am done with school; I will totally be going again this year. Think I'll have to wait till Vtines day for a locker but that'll be a must for me this year.

Hopefully I won't be the only Sport Trac there!! Any takers??!!!:thumbsup: :D

It's not Mother's Day weekend again is it?? Gosh I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back