Photos - Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Photos Moab 2007 Photos & Trip Report

Panorama!!

I got some pics from Spas and I noticed she had some really nice panorama shots that were still individual pictures (about 10 in all) Seeing as it's a slow day and I don't have anything better to do than play with Moab pictures, I decided to 'glue' these together.

The first is the whole shot sized down for the screen's sake, the second is a larger version, but only shows the mountains and the town. (pm me if you want the full 8000 pixel long picture).

<--- oh, and I'm elite now.

Attachments

• Moab Panorama Tiny.jpg
    Moab Panorama Tiny.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Moab Panorama half.jpg
    Moab Panorama half.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 219

I got some pics from Spas and I noticed she had some really nice panorama shots that were still individual pictures (about 10 in all) Seeing as it's a slow day and I don't have anything better to do than play with Moab pictures, I decided to 'glue' these together.

The first is the whole shot sized down for the screen's sake, the second is a larger version, but only shows the mountains and the town. (pm me if you want the full 8000 pixel long picture).

<--- oh, and I'm elite now.

Haha, boy, you really WERE bored! Did I include the Needles Overlook panorama on the Cd I sent you..? You should try splicing that one too :) Oh, and congrats on finally joining the Elite ranks! :thumbsup:

Jeff, I'm not sure how the next few weekends are for ya, but work has been too crazy to plan a (formalized) CO. run. I'll have to PM ya as a buddy with a Rover wants to do Slaughterhouse Gulch and Red Cone, Radical Hill and Webster Pass with he, me and a %eep. Let me know if you're up for any wheelin' before you go back to Blue school.

Jeff, I'm not sure how the next few weekends are for ya, but work has been too crazy to plan a (formalized) CO. run. I'll have to PM ya as a buddy with a Rover wants to do Slaughterhouse Gulch and Red Cone, Radical Hill and Webster Pass with he, me and a %eep. Let me know if you're up for any wheelin' before you go back to Blue school.

For sure. I would love to run some trails with you guys. I go back to school on the 4th of August, so I've got all of July off.

Back